Some posts contain affiliate links. Please see my blog disclosure.
Here’s quick run down of how I get ready in just 20 minutes after a sweaty workout!
- I rub The Balm’s tinted moisturizer all over my face and use Revlon’s concealer under my eyes and around my nose. I use a beauty blender to rub it in.
- I use BareMinerals Original powder (I’ve been using this stuff for YEARS) to smooth out my color. I only use a little bit of powder each day- a little goes a long way!
- HIGHLIGHTER TIME. I loveeeee highlighters. I tend to have dry skin, so a highlighter really makes my face glow. I’ve been switching between NYX, Josie Maran and Sephora’s generic stick. I use my beauty blender to dab this around my cheek bones, the bridge of my nose and my chin.
- TATCHA SPRAY! This product is BOMB. I love it and I couldn’t live without it. I spray it on my face and it helps set my makeup along with creating a ‘moisturizing glow’ look. Since my skin is dry, this adds some moisture and shine!
- Eyeliner time! I only line the waterline of my upper lids, but I love Urban Decay’s 24/7 and a drugstore dupe I love is Rimmel’s retractable liner.
- I then use a dark eye shadow to line the top of my eyes and a little on the bottom. This tends to make my eyes pop a bit more!
- Lastly, I use NYX’s eyebrow gel (I love Benefit’s tinted brow gel, but NYX’s is a lot cheaper and does the trick) and my most favorite item, MASCARA! Can’t live without mascara. My eyelashes are extremely long naturally, so mascara really makes them pop!
Now you tell me…
What is your must-have beauty product?
What is your go-to breakfast?
Dry shampoo: YAY or NAY?