Happy Monday! I hope you had a lovely weekend! Mine was full of new experiences, new foods/drinks and a lot of fun. We checked out Wilson & Wilson, The Grid at Coin-op and Sens!
As per usual on Mondays, today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- Gina shared an upper body burner workout!
- These berry mini muffins look delicious!
- Breaking up with the scale
- 21 ways to make life simpler
- MUST listen: learning to love yourself and your body!
- How to amp up your workout with weightlifting sets
- Not sure where to start on supplements? Here’s what I recommend…
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here!
Q: What do you love most about San Francisco?
A: I’ve lived in SF for about a year and a half now and I love it! I grew up in the busy city of London, so I’ve always loved how cities that are full of things to do. My favorite thing about SF is how each neighborhood is so different. You can get around the city easily and quickly, yet each neighborhood has its own charm and identity. The Mission is very different from the Marina, which is different from SOMA, North Beach, Nob Hill, the Richmond etc. There are so many restaurants and unique bars to go to and lots of free music shows, performances and more. You’re never bored here!
On This Fit Chick:
On my blog: I shared a delicious dinner we had in Berkeley!
On my Instagram: The formula I recommend for hitting your fitness goals.
On my Twitter: Are you truly happy?– a good read!
What I want to eat right now:
- This zucchini bread oatmeal— YUM
- No bake peanut butter chocolate bars, say WHAT now?
- These creative and fun key lime popsicles!
Now you tell me…
What’s your favorite way to eat oatmeal?
What’s your favorite thing about where you live?
Popsicles or Ice Cream?