Well, hey! How was your weekend? I had a pretty low-key, but fun weekend. It included lots of yummy foods, cool new bars and seeing the new Annabelle movie, which was terrifying and awesome at the same time.
As per usual on Mondays, today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- Some great tips on staying healthy when you travel!
- Gina shared her Trader Joe’s favorites.
- Love this candid post where Robyn answered reader questions!
- Liz shared some new foodie finds!
- I’ve been eating these flavored stevia packets everyday and you should too! Birthday Cake stevia? YES.
- The best snacks for your fall adventures!
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here!
Q: What is your nutrition and training coaching style like?
A: I recently shared my answer to this on my Instagram! My goal as a coach isn’t to give you a plan and tell you to “do this” with no questions asked. I want you to learn. I want you to work yourself. This is an educational experience for yourself. Why? So that you don’t have to keep paying me forever and you can do it on your own! So, if you are looking for a strict cookie cutter diet plan, we would not be a good fit for each other. In terms of what my coaching includes specifically, you can read more on that here!
On This Fit Chick:
On my blog: I shared my recent eats.
On my Instagram: A recent sweet snack that I’m loving!
On my Twitter: This delicious scallop meal that I made!
What I want to eat right now:
- This grilled peach salad recipe!
- Pumpkin spice is making an appearance already! This muffin recipe is calling my name…
- Drooling over these peanut butter chickpea bars!
Now you tell me…
What’s your favorite fruit to add to salads?
Which is your favorite: Scallops or Shrimp?
Where do you shop for groceries?