Hello Monday! I had an awesome weekend in Lake Tahoe with Dane’s family. It felt so darn good to get out of this hectic city and head to the quiet mountains. Highlights included a boat ride to an outdoor lakefront lunch spot and two wonderful dinners.
As per usual on Mondays, today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- Common fitness questions answered by a doctor!
- Your period and your health.
- Lexi always does a great round-up post full of recipes!
- Why you should stop following fitness gals.
- Stop obsessing over your body- you can’t just go shopping for one!
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here! Guys, I’m running dry over here. If you’re curious to know anything about me or my life, ask me!
On This Fit Chick:
What I want to eat right now:
- This breakfast chocolate zucchini bake!
- These coffee flour peanut butter zucchini brownies have so much going on, I love it.
- Homemade vegan BBQ sauce? down!
- Zucchini bread overnight oats– yum!
Now you tell me…
Mountains or beach?
BBQ sauce or ketchup?
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?