I’m back from a fun long weekend and ready to attack the week. Who’s with me? I might even make some of these pumpkin recipes to start the week off on a high note!
Today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- How you can motivate others to work out!
- 3 things you should know about beliefs that hold you back. Great read!
- This killer workout that will give you a good sweat!
- 17 healthy snacks you can find at CVS!
Ask me anything:
Q: Do you have any tips on how to stay motivated?
A: I truly believe you that you have to dig deep and find the real pain that is causing you to want to make a change. If you just want to “get fitter”, that’s not good enough. Why do you want to get fitter? What will getting fitter do to you? How will it make you feel? What pains will it eliminate in your life? Hold on to that pain and remind yourself daily about it. I find that putting daily reminders in my phone using the Reminder App is a nice way to keep those positive thoughts in mind!
On This Fit Chick:
What I want to eat right now:
- Chocolate chip zucchini banana bread — DROOL!
- This mocha smoothie made with cauliflower!
- Protein cookie dough, oh my gosh!
Now you tell me…
How do you stay motivated?
Cauliflower in a smoothie… would you try it?
Name one thing you did this weekend!