And just like that, it’s Monday again. Why, oh why are weekends so darn short? Or maybe they just fly by way too quickly? Either way, I need longer weekends from now on, who’s with me? This weekend was a ton of fun as per usual, lots of football, drinks, good eats and good laughs were involved!
Today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- 10 Reasons to Start your own Business—(starting my own business was a dream come true!)
- Love how real Julie gets in her post on “Tough days”
- How to build a nourishing bowl— (great meal idea!)
- Why you should hire a health coach
- 7 Kale recipes that aren’t salads
I’ve been making these protein bars into pancakes lately and loving them! I shared the pancakes on Instagram this morning.
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here!
On This Fit Chick:
What I want to eat right now:
- Gluten free veggie Mac ‘n Cheese!
- This low carb crockpot lasagna! — who knew you could make lasagna in a crock pot?!
- Slow cooker oatmeal with BACON
- Honey roasted butterscotch white chocolate peanut butter— this just gets better and better!
Now you tell me…
Mac ‘N Cheese: YAY or NAY?
Favorite childhood comfort food/dish?
Fill in the blank: Right now, I want a big bowl of _____