Happy November! Did anyone else enjoy the extra hour of sleep last night? I sure did!
Today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- 5 Steps to Deal with Diet Talk— THE WORST
- 34 Delicious and healthy Thanksgiving recipes!
- 25 Minute circuit workout
- I’m loving Lee’s fall wardrobe staples!
- 10 Simple Vegetarian slow cooker recipes!
It’s still pumpkin season, so here are 1o ways to cook with it!
With the holidays coming up, there are more dining out opportunities. Here are my top tips for staying healthy while eating out!
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here!
Q: Any websites you recommend for protein packed meals/snacks?
A: Hands down the best site is Protein Pow. The BEST baked goods and pizza bases that are protein packed. A lot of her recipes include protein powder, so you can find my favorites here!
On This Fit Chick:
On my blog: Some new foods you HAVE to try!
On my Instagram: My one piece of advice for everyone – a must read!
On my Twitter: I’m totally intrigued by these avocado chocolate truffles!
What I want to eat right now:
- This hearty vegetable bolognese!
- Flourless candied ginger molasses cookies
- Soft pumpkin oatmeal cookies– YUM
- Cheesy scalloped potatoes– great side dish!
- Gluten free stuffing!
Now you tell me…
What’s your favorite thing to bake?
Stuffing: YAY or NAY?
What’s ONE thing you did this weekend?