Happy Monday and cheers to the last week of June! Why is summer flying by? Not too happy about it. Nonetheless, I had a wonderful weekend full of live music, a beautiful picnic and lots of wine and dines.
Today, I’m back for another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- Robyn’s post on healing your thyroid after dieting. I have to chime in on this because I’ve worked with MANY women who have developed thyroid issues due to extreme dieting. When they come to me, their metabolisms are not functioning properly and it takes a lot of time and patience to get them to full speed and to get their hormones in order.
- Lindsay, the queen of food prep has 15 quick dinners for you!
- I need to foam roll more often, so this post is a great reminder on some techniques to use!
- Ashley is back with another round of her fitness Q+A!
Just me being happy! This was taken at a restaurant in St. Barths— gorgeous views of the ocean!
- With summer vacations in action, here are some healthy snacks to pack for traveling!
- Here are 5 ways to workout this week!
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here!
Q: What are some ways you flavor your meals?
A: Oooooh, I love me some flavor! I mentioned some of my favorite healthy condiments in this post, but some other favorite of mine are:
Smoked olive oil, ghee, sesame oil, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, coconut oil, fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil), lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
I usually highlight new condiments or flavors in my Friday Favorites posts, so you can find those all here!
On This Fit Chick:
On my blog: I gathered up ALL of my favorite supplements, brands and flavors that I recommend!
On my Instagram: I finally tried Trader Joe’s Cauliflower PIZZA!
On my Twitter: Are you into chickpeas? You may want to check these unique recipes out!
What I want to eat right now:
- Alexis’ Lemon Chia Cake Cookies!
- Anne’s Chimichurri grilled shrimp!
- This chicken and rhubarb bake– unique combo and I like it!
- Chocolate Avocado COOKIES- Say, what? Say, OK!
Now you tell me…
Do you take any supplements? If so, which ones?
What’s your ONE favorite condiment?
Which recipe are you excited to try?