Happy Monday! It’s been a while since my last post, but I’m still here! I took a break last week since I had just gotten back from traveling and things were hectic. Anywho, this past weekend was an entertainment-filled one. Dane and I saw Dunkirk and went to a Reggae concert followed by a delicious and romantic Italian dinner in Berkeley– more on that later!
As per usual on Mondays, today is another recipes, round-ups and Q+A post. This is where I showcase some interesting links from around the web, throwback to some old posts of mine, answer your anonymous questions and highlight some yummy recipes I find on the web!
Around the web:
- Hunger Shaming by Robyn— a MUST read.
- Jenna shares her Nordstrom activewear favorites!
- What to eat before and after working out by Taralynn!
- More Nordstrom sale favorites!
- Bedtime rituals for better sleep!
Ask me anything:
Ask your questions here!
Q: What’s your go-to breakfast?
A: This is a funny question because I eat the same breakfast pretty much everyday- I guess you could say it’s my go-to for like, every damn morning. If there’s one thing I love the most in life, it’s my morning time, so I love having my favorite breakfast while I read blogs and articles and watch TV. I eat three hard-boiled eggs and two big spoonfuls of peanut butter for breakfast (I’ll also do 1/2 peanut butter, 1/2 PB2 glob to get more protein some days). Here’s what it looks like!
On This Fit Chick:
On my blog: I shared how to track macros and how they can help you repair your relationship with food.
On my Instagram: Currently addicted to this summer side dish!
On my Twitter: This meal was full of filling fats and fiber!
What I want to eat right now:
- Alexis’ cookie dough protein bars– AMAZING!
- I love this chica so much and she’s back to blogging with a killer protein banana bread recipe!
- An easy and yummy salsa pulled pork recipe!
- Zucchini carrot apple muffins. This flavor combo sounds bomb!
Now you tell me…
What do you eat for breakfast?
Muffins or Scones?
What’s your favorite summer side dish?